Our yoga retreat in India offers the perfect opportunity to deepen your practice, or experience yoga for the first time, with a group of like-minded people. Yoga Experience India Ashram invites you to explore your practice of yoga, immerse yourself in Indian culture, and rest and rejuvenate at a beautiful Ashram in Rishikesh. Held in conjunction with our yoga teacher training and graduate program, this retreat provides a perfect opportunity to expand your yoga practice in a relaxed and tranquil environment.
With Yoga Experience Indiateaching team on site, you can be assured of a rich, varied and holistic experience of yoga while at the same time enjoying the exotic surroundings that Rishikesh has to offer; ganges river, rice fields, Temples and local markets. It’s the ideal place to adjust to the Indian way of life and the perfect launch pad for travelling around Rishikesh on your own after the retreat, if your schedule permits.
While offering a quiet and peaceful environment, the Ashram is also within walking distance of the Centre of Rishikesh.
The Yoga Experience India retreat schedule includes:
- Two Yoga classes daily
- One meditation session daily
- One philosophy lecture / group discussion twice a week.
- Internal cleansing exercises (Kriyas) ,pranayama, body alignment, twice a week…
- One free day for excursion to near by tourist places accompanied by ashram staff
- Pure vegetarian and sattvic meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner) with biological buffalo milk / herbal tea everyday.
- At our ashram we provide meals made up of biological vegetables, wheat and rice.
- Though we recommend the complete program the guests are also welcome to choose activities from the program depending on their personal preferences and needs.
Dates & Schedules
|» 18 August to 30 August 2014||Book this course|
|» 01 September to 13 September 2014||Book this course|
|» 15 September to 27 September 2014||Book this course|
|» 29 September to 11 October 2014||Book this course|
|» 13 October to 25 October 2014||Book this course|
|» 27 October to 08 November 2014||Book this course|
|» 10 November to 22 November 2014||Book this course|
|» 24 November to 06 December 2014||Book this course|
|» 08 December to 20 December 2014||Book this course|
|» 22 December to 03 January 2015||Book this course|
The seats are limited so please register your self now !!Fees
Single Room Accomodation
Note: The fees include accommodation on twin sharing basis, all meals, asana and meditation classes, lectures.
Daily Schedule for Yoga Retreat
|07.00am||Purification/Pranayama or Satsang (group discussion/meditation/mantras chanting) or Morning maun|
|09.00am||Hatha Yoga class|
|05.00pm||Ashtanga/Hatha flow yoga|